Park+Market in San Diego’s East Village was made possible with the help of LIHTC. (Photo via Holland Partner Group)
Yesterday we hosted a free webinar all about federal programs to help finance TOD. If you missed the live broadcast, catch the recording of “A crash course on federal TOD financing programs” below.
Representatives from the Federal Transit Administration, LOCUS, and Holland Partner Group came together to provide inside tips on navigating the federal application process, assessing eligibility requirements, and determining which programs are right for you.
Yesterday’s live discussion provided a sneak peek of the 90 federal programs featured in the 2017 edition of the LOCUS Federal Financing Toolkit, coming out next Tuesday, July 25, 2017. The toolkit features all the federal programs that support community development, environment, housing, transportation, brownfields, and rural development — in one convenient place.
If you are interested in getting a copy, contact the LOCUS team.
Recent TOD news
Here’s what has been happening this week with TOD projects across the country.
- Berryessa BART sparks transit village plans at flea market – San Jose Mercury News
- Support for West Palm Beach TOD project disappears – Palm Beach Post
- Nashville transit plan a boon for real estate market – Tennessean
- L.A.’s highest-increasing home values are along Metro’s Crenshaw line, increasing displacement concern – L.A. Weekly
- Research: Rail induced gentrification and TOD affordability paradox – Journal of Transport Geography
- Research: Value added effects of TOD: Impact of urban rail on commercial property values – Regional Science